The 5 year history provides a summary of the key financial metrics of the company over the last five years.
|Underlying Ebitda 1,2||51.6||215.6||366.4||366.1||360.1|
|Statutory Ebitda 2||52.2||194.9||335.5||360.4||349.1|
|Underlying Ebit 3,4||33.6||170.2||260.2||224.8||205.1|
|Statutory Ebit 3||33.6||116.5||141.9||130.8||105.8|
|Underlying Npat 5,6||18.2||101.7||152.3||127.1||105.5|
|Statutory Npat 6||19.9||64.1||-1,464.9||61.0||34|
|Fully Diluted Underlying Eps (Cps) 5||17.38||29.87||24.7||20.4||16.74|
|Fully Diluted Statutory Eps (Cps)||19.08||18.82||-237.65||9.79||5.4|
|Underlying Eps Growth (%)||8.08||71.86||-17||-17||-45|
|Core Capital Expenditure ($'M)||30.90||89.00||189.6||166.1||169.3|
* Includes special dividend 1.9cps
1. FY19: Pre significant items and below the line costs of $11.0m ($6.3m costs in prior period).
2. EBITDA refers to earnings before net financing costs, tax, depreciation and amortisation.
3. EBIT refers to earnings before net financing costs and tax.
4. FY19: Pre significant items and below the line costs of $99.3m (costs of $94.5m in prior period).
5. FY19: Pre significant items and below the line costs of $71.5m (pre significant costs of $66.5m in prior period).
6. NPAT refers to net profit after tax.