The 5 year history provides a summary of the key financial metrics of the company over the last five years.
|Underlying Ebitda 1,2||215.6||366.4||366.1||360.1||360.5|
|Statutory Ebitda 2||194.9||335.5||360.4||349.1||361.3|
|Underlying Ebit 3,4||170.2||260.2||224.8||205.1||189.6|
|Statutory Ebit 3||116.5||141.9||130.8||105.8||-108.9|
|Underlying Npat 5,6||101.7||152.3||127.1||105.5||101.1|
|Statutory Npat 6||64.1||-1,464.9||61||34||-178.2|
|Fully Diluted Underlying Eps (Cps) 5||29.87||24.7||20.4||16.74||16.04|
|Fully Diluted Statutory Eps (Cps)||18.82||-237.65||9.79||5.4||-28.27|
|Core Capital Expenditure ($'M)||89||189.6||166.1||169.3||200.5m|
* Includes special dividend 1.9cps
1. FY20: Pre significant items and below the line costs of $(0.9)m ($11.0m costs in prior period).
2. EBITDA refers to earnings before net financing costs, tax, depreciation, amortisation and impairment.
3. Statutory EBIT refers to earnings before net financing costs and tax.
4. FY20: Pre significant items below the line costs of $298.5m (costs of $99.3m in prior period).
5. FY20: Pre significant items below the line costs of $279.2m (costs of $71.5m in prior period).
6. NPAT refers to net profit after tax.